Subject: RE: Titling for Nica teka parcels
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mark Lepore'" <[email-masked]>, "'Rachel Jensen'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 10:18:48 -0500

Good morning Mark,

Here are your two countersigned agreements and receipts.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

A la orden,

April Hess

ECI Sales Administrator

 

From: Mark Lepore <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, December 4, 2021 9:17 AM
To: [email-masked]; 'Rachel Jensen' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Titling for Nica teka parcels

I will need reciepts for both lots. 

Regards,

Mark

  _____  

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: November 26, 2021 10:01 PM
To: 'Rachel Jensen' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mark Lepore' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Titling for Nica teka parcels 

Good afternoon Mark,

Hope this email finds you well.

The first step in this process is a Power of Attorney (POA) that allows our
attorney here in Panama to register the transfer in your absence.  My
records show that you have not returned your document yet.

I have attached your POA here along with instructions on getting the
document authenticated so that it may be used here in Panama.  It is
important that this be done at your earliest convenience.

The government offices are still quite back logged so the process is taking
a bit longer, but the sooner we get started the sooner you will have the
title registered in your name.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

 

A la orden,

April Hess

ECI Sales Administrator

 

From: Rachel Jensen <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 3:13 PM
To: Mark Lepore <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Daniel
Escobar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: April Hess <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Titling for Nica teka parcels

Hi Mark,

I just checked your profile, and see that you're actually in the Panama
farm, not Nica.  April will be the right one to help you there.  She is
cc'ed in this email.

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 12:33 PM Rachel Jensen <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Daniel,

Mark is in Nicaragua (at Gran Pacifica). Can you coordinate getting a POA
from him for his teak parcels?

Thanks,

Rachel

 

-- 

 
<https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1aTamKjoApiGrhWcvdv6OCuidmFEl
WT-V&revid=0B2SojQdVGr9NNVBRd1dMSXZEY3J1a2szSjhDcklsdDhNUFJJPQ> 

 

-- 

 
<https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1aTamKjoApiGrhWcvdv6OCuidmFEl
WT-V&revid=0B2SojQdVGr9NNVBRd1dMSXZEY3J1a2szSjhDcklsdDhNUFJJPQ> 

<https://t.sidekickopen87.com/s3t/o/5/f18dQhb0S7ks8dT-JJW2BSQ7s2B9gXrN7sKj6v
5dlN8W5w6qKP3LQdR6Md_Y06d3_yKW9lFnYY1k1H6H0?si=5649987627909120&pi=58beb9a2-
a221-451f-fbbb-1b8abc1e172c>